There is nothing easy about preparing your own tax return. Simply filing a relatively simple return can be complicated enough, let alone keeping up the ever-changing rules and regulations, number crunching and searching through financial records and receipts.
It is far too easy to make a simple mistake such as overlooking deductions and credits. Even using a computer program comes with its own set of problems. There is no substitute for a qualified tax accountant.
Self Employed Tax Return
Running your own business comes with more than enough stress before you even begin to think of your taxes. If you own a small business and haven’t tracked your bookkeeping, don’t stress. We’re here to help. We can prepare your bookkeeping for the year, along with the full self employed pages, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we can help you start up a system that allows to track your own books next year.
· Companies pick us for a number of reasons. A few of the benefits:
· Tax deductions and credits for your business
· Income and expense record keeping advice
· Tax guidance for employees and contractors
· Project and plan for quarterly and year-end taxes
Contact us now if you need an accountant.