“More is less” is one phrase that definitely doesn’t spring to mind when talking in terms of money. Whether you’ve got a ‘to-die-for’ savings or are a graduate just starting out this post will help you.
Listed below are 6 books that will stand your financial future in good stead.
1. Make Money Your Honey: A Spirited Entrepreneur’s Guide to Having a Love Affair with Work and Money - Amanda Abella
Abella helps the reader establish their goals and gives guidance on how to achieve them.
2. Debt Free U: How I paid for an outstanding College Education Without Loans, Scholarships, or Mooching off my parents – Zac Bissonnette
With the fact that it is graduate season in mind, Zac Bissonnette is a definite must-read. Bissonnette offers his first hand experiences when it came to financing college. The style is humorous and easy to understand.
3. The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous and Broke – Suze Oram
Another one for the graduates! This book offers essential and practical advice for anyone just starting out. Advice on a number of topics, from handling a student loan debt to building a solid credit history.
4. Smart Women Finish Rich: 9 Steps to Achieving Financial Security and Funding Your Dreams – David Bach
A best seller geared specifically towards women. It lays out 9 key steps for managing any level of money and aligning wealth and goals with your values.
5. The Broke and Beautiful Life: Small Town Budget, Big City Dreams –Stefanie O’Connell
Stephanie O’Connell writes this book from her own experiences of moving to New York and pursuing a career in acting- follow our blog for more information on this book!
1. US Tax Return Guide For Expats - 2015 Tax Year – Alistair Bambridge
If you’re a US Expat this is a must read. An essential Expat guide for the preparation of your US tax return- for Americans living overseas. Witten by our award winning accountant Alistair Bambridge. Contact us for any guidance.
Follow our blog for more finance and accounting advice