Aprils here and it’s time to make sure a few key dates are marked in your calendar.
1st April 2016
· Corporation tax due for company accounts year ending 20 June 2015
5th April 2016
END OF THE CURRENT TAX YEAR
· Make sure you have declared and issued dividents to use up your basic rate tax band and used up your ISA allowance.
19th April 2016
· Filing deadline for CIS300 monthly return for the month ending 5th April 2016
· PAYE quarterly payments are due for small employers for the pay period 6th January 2016 to 5th April 2016
· Deadline for employers’ final PAYE return to be submitted online for 2015/16
· PAYE, NICand student loan deductions due for the month ended 5th April 2016
· CIS Tax deducted for 5th April 2016 are payable
Automatic Interest will be charged where PAYE tax, student loan deductions, Class 1 NI or CIS deductions for 2015/16 are not paid. Penalties may also ably if any payments have been made late throughout the year.