US Tax Returns and US Expat Tax Returns

The deadline for American expats to submit their US tax return is safely out of the way for another year. As well as offering the full range of tax and accountancy services for UK based individuals and companies, Bambridge Accountants also provides personal tax return services for US citizens living at home and overseas. 

Whether you are a American based in the UK, a Brit currently living in the US, or an individual with dual citizenship, we can advise you on your filing obligations in both countries and prepare and submit the necessary US and UK tax returns for you. Although it is possible to use separate accountants for each tax return, your financial life could be simplified by using the same accountants to meet both your UK and US filing requirements.

We always offer a free initial consultation, so contact us today to find out more about our services and to arrange a time to meet us.